I hope you recall what you’ve done to me
(1) President Abraham Lincoln, who had depression
(2) Writer Virginia Woolf, who had bipolar disorder
(3) Artist Vincent Van Gogh, who had bipolar disorder
(4) Writer Sylvia Plath, who had depression
(5) Mathematician John Nash (from A Brilliant Mind), who had schizophrenia
Inspired by this post
Why have we given names to such things?
Suicide Forest, Mount Fuji, Japan. 100 people a year commit suicide in these forests every year. They still find human remains years after the tragedy.
Japan is scary